Wednesday 17 February 2010

Midweek warbling

1) This may not be news but I've only just noticed a domain name has been registered for http://www.attacktheblockmovie.com/.
Dear Big Talk, I am available for updates and candid blog-style vid-interviews in exchange for carte blanche access to craft services.

2) Iain Buckland, tenacious Rush Hour podder has posted this lovely piece with Adam from the Leicester Comedy Festival. The Ridiculous Icing on the Stupid Cake. Did anyone notice "terrible mistakes" on the first night? Nice outro boys!
Oh and Buckles, BUG is never too long and the Director's Cut is too short, if I may. I've never strayed out of the dirty London town but I think the evenings I've seen are perfectly balanced with just the right amount of audio visual lovelies and I can't get enough of Adam's YouTube comment presentations.

3) Tickets are now on sale for ADAM BUXTON with...Tim Key / Tom Basden / Jonny Sweet / Hosted by Fergus Craig at the 100 Club (28th April 2010).

4) Adam has joined a healthy line-up for this year's "Are You Taking The Peace" charity event on 6th May 2010 so grab a tickets soon. Thanks to Twitter for alerting me to this one. You know who you are.

5) Finally, after all the concern about the well-being of 6Music, I thought I'd post a couple of links from the Press Office which should allay a few fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment