Thursday 8 October 2009

Black Squadron Badges & T-Shirts


I really hope I'm not making a netiquette faux pas but I wanted to draw attention to the great work of Swede who has finally supplied us with much needed livery.

Please be sure that you are entitled to print & wear one of these. Only the elite listening squad may, in all good conscience, call themselves Black Squadron members. If you're not sure, click here.

Imagine the untold joy you'll have when you've deployed your card, scissors and glue to good effect.

You can even share photos of your handiwork here.

I couldn't resist this little display.


==========================================================

In the interest of fairness, this seems like a good time to link the amazing t-shirts by AdamK which I hope are still available here.

1 comment:

  1. Your display is totally my new desktop background :)

    ReplyDelete